How do we collect your data?
You directly provide tomkata.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• If you agree, we will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data in London, The UK. We will keep your contact information; phone numbers for ten years. Once this period has expired, we will delete your data from the digital storage.
Marketing us would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Group.
What are your data protection rights?
tomkata.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request tomkata.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that tomkata.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request tomkata.com to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that tomkata.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that tomkata.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that tomkata.com my transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
• Functionality -tomkata.com uses these cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - tomkata.com uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and IP address. tomkata.com sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website when you visit another website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites